Using Patient Headshots In EHRs Can Reduce Order Errors

While the vast majority of orders are placed correctly, typically 99.9%, the remaining 0.1% can do a lot of harm if they’re wrong. Aware of this issue, researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital decided to dig into these problematic orders, particularly those directed to the wrong patients. As part of a quality improvement program aimed […]

Show CommentsClose Comments

Leave a comment

%d bloggers like this: